Wednesday 3 August 2016

A Leopard entered newlywed couple's room in Nainital hotel



A couple on their honeymoon got the shock of their lives once a leopard skint into their chamber in Nainital early Sunday.

The enormous cat smashed through a window of the Nainital building within the state of Uttarakhand, and therefore the newlyweds may solely watch on in horror because the creature determined to require refuge in their toilet.

“I was woken up by the sound of a breaking window pane at about 4:45 am and I was petrified to see a leopard walk into the room. I quickly covered my wife and myself with the blanket and saw the leopard enter the bathroom. I rushed to close the bathroom door and called the hotel management,” said Sumit, a tourist from Meerut.

Foe more update Watch Breaking News In Hindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Labels